11.01.2011

Grandma and the Beach

In mid-October my Grandmother made the trek from the midwest to the beach for a visit.  We hadn't seen her since June and we missed each other terribly.  I was lucky enough to have a three day weekend.  The first afternoon we had together we walked to the beach.  It was a beautiful afternoon and here are some of the lovely pictures we took.


Grandma and Handsome making a sand castle.


Group pic.  Sorta.


Don't remember what he was pointing at, but we have about 5 pictures of it.




Princess did a lot of jumping.  The tide was out, so there were a few tide pools.  She enthusiastically jumped in ALL of them.


Meanwhile, Handsome took a break and chilled out.  Literally.


Then, he worked on exfoliating his feet/legs.


Finally, he ran around yelling "I gunna gistchu!"  In actuality, we had to get him.  Thank goodness I didn't have to carry him home. 

Aren't my munchkins adorable?  Thanks for visiting Grandma!

No comments: