3.31.2011

I've Missed You

Phew.  Its been a tough week or so.  I don't even remember how long I've been gone and I'm too lazy to figure it out.  15+ hours of CE done and 6 of those LIVE.  Hopefully, at least 50% of those are drug therapy related.  Thank the LORD for PharmCon and freece.com.  They have a library of home study CE and live webcasts several times per week of free and members-only-free CE.  I learned a lot!  A funny side note:  they are actually based in Myrtle Beach (Conway)!  How's that for ironic?  Considering I googled free+live+ce and that's was I got.
Hmm...so since I last posted, besides doing CE, I jumped back on the packing wagon.  I've organized more kiddo toys, packed toys, made a mountain of things to get rid of, suffered from allergies and drug side effects, and made lots of lists about moving.  I might actually start completing the things on those lists.  Anyway, I guess that's all for tonight.

Blessings--

No comments: