3.17.2011

Bucket List

The move is coming up quickly.  Less than three months kind-of-quickly.  I have made list(s) of things I need to do in order to prepare for the Big Move, but lately I've been thinking of the things I'll leave behind.  The things I won't be able to do again, regional things, Kansas things, Lawrence and Kansas City things.  So I've started a bucket list.  Note: some things I can do in SC, but want to do in KS
  • Spend an afternoon at South Park
  • Have lunch with my girlfriends
  • Go to Worlds of Fun
  • Date night out at: PepperJax, Quinton's, the Burger Stand, Wa, Yokohama, Free State Brewing Company
  • Have ice cream at Sylas and Maddie's with the kiddos
  • Take good family pictures in green grass with wild flowers (its too early for sunflowers :(  )
  • Lose 10 lbs
  • Eat less processed foods
  • De-clutter my closet
  • De-clutter my kitchen
So, most of these involve food, which doesn't help with the lose-10-pounds goal.  Maybe I'll try to make a box with the list and update it as I complete them.  Do you have any suggestions?  What would be on your bucket list?

1 comment:

peggy said...

I completed alot of things on my bucket list this weekend.

Dug out half the sod in the backyard.

Made a walkway through it.

Planted 6 lavender and 12 ajuga plants

Planted 3 Leland Cypress trees to make a natural fence

went to Mexican place for dinner

Listened to music on the stereo

Sat by the fire pit and roasted marshmallows
That is just one day. I don't have a long term bucket list.