3.07.2011

Clean Day

Cleaning is overrated.  It dries out my hands, makes my house stink like chemicals, takes valuable time away from my family, and never lasts more than 5 minutes.  However, I suffer an emotional breakdown when surrounded by clutter, dirty dishes, mountains of laundry, and general toddler debris.  Seriously, ask my hubby.  I had one Saturday night.  On Sunday, we attacked the house while the kids napped.  Praise the Lord they napped at the same time.  It is refreshing to know a few areas are clean and re-organized.  We'll see how long it lasts.
Recently, I have discovered new cleaning products.  I love them.  It's called Mrs Meyers Clean Day.  They are good for the environment (nice plus) and smell awesome.  I want to buy more cleaning products because they smell so amazing; I need multiple scents. My current fave is lemon verbena.  Seriously, you should try them.  While I'm not really a hippie/Mother Earth freak, I do like the idea of not cleaning with harsh chemicals.  The products aren't antibacterial, which means I'm not contributing to resistant bacteria strains.  So while I still despise cleaning, at least I found a product that makes it a bit more enjoyable for me and keeps my family safe.  Check them out.

No comments: