11.08.2012

Mission: Clean out the freezer

I don't know about you, but my freezer is full, and not in a good way.  I've discovered several open packages, such as meatballs, chicken nuggets, corn dogs, chicken breasts, etc.  Plus, I've gathered quite the stash of frozen dinners.  With the holidays coming up, I need to make room for baking, not to mention how much money is sitting in my frozen food.  The problem is, what do you make with all the odds and ends?  If I can make something, will my family eat it?  Well, my goal is over the next two weeks to clean out my freezer (and refrigerator and pantry) and make meals with what I have.   I'll update my progress with the wacky meals I come up with.  My reward will be space for a turkey, Thanksgiving leftovers, and cookie dough.  Who's with me?

No comments: