- The Meat Hubby says a chuck roast is the best. My stomach agrees.
- Method Crock pot. Because I am lazy and love to do stuff other than standing in the kitchen.
- Seasoning McCormick Pot Roast Seasoning Packet. Seriously, its the best. I like to mix it with a can of beef broth instead of water. I've tried other seasonings, beef stew, onion soup etc, but this one is the best. I promise.
- Add ins Baby Carrots, potatoes, celery, onion optional
- Serve with Kings Hawaiian Rolls. Seriously, they are uh-mazing.
I add all the ingredients (except rolls) in the crock pot and cook on low for about 8 hours. My house smells delicious and I thank myself for planning ahead. End of story.
Do you have a comfort food? What's your go-to easy meal?