1.06.2012

Shoe Delight

Its no real secret I love shoes.  Most women do.  But like many, my shoe habit has been put on hold while outfitting small kiddos.  So for Christmas this year, I asked for shoes.  You may remember my birthday wishlist, well, the ballet flats made the Christmas list, too.  Luckily, I have a JCrew Factory store nearby, two actually.  While I dreamed about the suede shoes I saw online, I thought I should pay a visit to a store to determine my size prior to making the important purchase.  I was in luck!  The local Factory store had suede ballet flats!  And on sale for 1/3 the price of the ones online!  Now, they aren't exactly the same color, but I was happy just the same.  So yes, I bought my own Christmas present, wrapped it, and waited in anticipation for the Big Day so I could wear them.



They are a soft pink.  I originally had my eye set on a neutral beige colored pair, but I think these pink ones are soft and neutral enough.  And they are so comfortable!  Admittedly, I only wear one pair of black Dansko clogs to work because I'm afraid of sore feet, ankles, knees, calves, etc after standing all day.  I'm tired of not being able to wear cute shoes.  Thankfully, these shoes have made it though 8 and 9 hour days and my poor feet aren't any worse off then with my clogs!  Usually, ballet flats don't offer enough support or cut my feet and leave painful lines.  Not these. 


They are adorable and very soft.  I highly recommend them!  In fact, I've already purchased another pair!


Aren't these turquoise blue ones fantastic?


These black studded ones had to come home with me as well.  They aren't quite the same, a bit more stiff, but still very well made.  They might just require a longer break-in period.  I admit, I went a bit overboard.  However, once you find a pair of shoes that fit your feet perfectly, add a little bounce in your step, and make you feel amazing, plus for a great price, its hard to pass up.

No comments: