Now, I realize this pictures aren't the best. They were snapped on my phone, and its not even a fancy iphone.
Five goodies came this month (six if you count the Birchbox logo magnets)
- Borghese: lovely moisturizer enhancer. Its supposed to help your moisturizer work better. Maybe that goes without saying?
- Stila: waterproof eyeliner in peacock. I'm not one to normally wear bright eyeliner, but this blue/green shade did make my eyes appear brighter. Plus, its a nice, smooth eyeliner, goes on easy and its twists to sharpen.
- LaraBar. coconut cream pie fruit and nut bar. It was surprisingly yummy, I don't normally like these sort of things.
- Juicy Couture: Viva la Juicy perfume. A bright floral/fruity/sweet scent. My Princess loves it.
- Jouer: body butter in an intoxicating scent. It smells of gardenia, jasmine, and honeysuckle. I haven't found a Jouer product I don't love. In other words, I heart this lotion.
Birchbox has no idea who I am, I just love this product.