Ok, so that cardboard box is technically in the dining room. I promise.
Plastic box doesn't count. Neither does the pink sippy cup.
So far, I'm pretty happy with it. I think it looks good for one month post-moving day. I love the natural light that comes in during the day, I love the chocolate floors, the high ceiling, and my bookshelves. The room normally doesn't look like this. Usually, it has toy-puke all over and pillows on the floor.
Now for the to do list:
purchase accent chair
- purchase throw pillows for appropriate season fabric and color
- hem curtains (waiting for momma to bring her iron)
- add more curtains for fullness?
- put up more pictures/artwork
- disguise ugly cable outlet somehow
- accessorize shelves
- replace computer chair
- add functional end table and lamp?