7.16.2011

Ikea Love

Last weekend I traveled to Charlotte to shop with my Momma.  We got an early start and literally shopped until we dropped.  First off, we went to Ikea.  I was an Ikea virgin and eager to experience the retail giant.  I browsed online and made a list prior to setting foot in the store.  I think it really helped me stay focused.  So here is my loot:
 White textured throw blanket for the foot of our bed.  I love the soft, wrinkled, goodness!
New curtains.  The other ones where a bit short, and while these are tab topped, I like the subtle texture and sheer breeziness.
Small bedside lamp for our dresser.  Now I can turn on a light from the doorway.  I love the white, seedy texture.
Adjustable lamp for the living room.  I thought I purchased the one with the cream shade, but turns out I got the dark gray one.  I still like the woven goodness just the same.
White pitcher vase.  I can't wait to put some fresh flowers in it!

I also purchased a dresser for Princess.  I enjoyed my first trip, although I didn't get to enjoy any Swedish meatballs.  I guess I will have to save that for next time!  Anyone else have any Ikea deals to share? 

No comments: