Let's play a game. It's called "Guess that Word". I'll tell you a word and and give you a hint, then you translate it from Baby Talk to English. Doesn't that sound like fun? Whoever guesses the most correct gets a prize! Ok, here we go.
1. Poh-pop. I'm red and tomatoey. Answer: Ketchup, per Handsome
2. Cherry. I'm a diet supplement. Answer: Vitamin, per Princess
3. Woh-wade. Yellow, tart, and delicious. Answer: Lemonade, per Princess
4. Awe-fuwl. Sticky, breakfast carbs. Answer: Waffles, per Princess
5. Allaces. British claymation show. Answer: Wallace and Gromit, per Princess
5. Coocakes. Something sweet?? Answer: Cupcakes, per Princess, refers to ANYTHING sweet.
Good Luck! A follow up post with the answers and winners in one week! (give or take a few days, you know how life goes with kiddos)
Winner is Andrew! You win a free night at the beach! You just have to get here! Runner up is Carly! You also win a free night at the beach! Email for more details!!!