6.17.2012

A Year in the South

Its been a year since we picked up a moved halfway across the United States.  Let's take a look back and see what's happened.



I could go on....I haven't even reflected on recipes or house updates.  Needless to say, we've been busy.  If I knew a year ago all the changes and challenges we would face I'm not sure I would have boarded that plane.  While the last year has been difficult, I am choosing to remain optimistic that life will get better.  After all, I choose my attitude and actions.  My children have had many experiences the Midwest cannot offer and the beach still remains a few miles from our home.  Not to mention our parents and in-laws are much closer.  It's my life, and I'm going to make it wonderful.  Here's to another eventful year in the South!

No comments: