6.14.2012

Flowers and Cars

Princess loves to water flowers.  She also likes to pick flowers and trim the leaves with scissors.  I am encouraging her to pursue her love of watering flowers and we having been making it a habit every morning.  Sometimes, we water toes as well.


That is black sharpie on her big toes.  They are not bruised or broken.



After watering flowers and toes, we play cars.


And chalk.  Princess drew a rainbow.


Handsome says "Cheese!"


And there is my Princess, ready to water more flowers.


Mommy and Handsome enjoying "a big hug and snuggles".  What you can't see are the four cars in his hands.  That's ok, Mommy's love is enough for four cars and Handsome.

3 comments:

Carly said...

Oh my, they are getting so cute! I love his "cheese" face. It's also nice that they are getting to an age where they don't mind looking at the camera, haha.

A.D. McGregor said...

I love the KU shirt!

Unknown said...

Carly, thank you! Princess doesn't really like to have her picture taken, but my boy does know how to cheese!
Drew, I am in need of the next size up! I love them too!