5.07.2012

New Place Tour, Part 3

So I finally took some more pictures of the house, specifically the kids rooms.  It's hard to find time when they aren't napping, in time out, I'm off work, I'm not napping, and the sun is shining.  I managed to find a time when all of these are true, however, the play room wasn't very clean.  You can't win them all.

Here it goes.


My Handsome boy.  I told you the play room was a mess.  Actually, it doesn't look as bad as I remembered.


Handsome's Room.



I would like to create a map feature wall, I just need more maps.  I'd like to have one of Kansas and South Carolina, and maybe a US map.



My Princess' room.





There is only one window in this room, so it was hard to get enough light for the pictures, and get the white balance just right.  I think I switched the camera back to full auto so I could get something decent.

I've done quite a bit to the rooms, but they still feel bare to me.  Maybe I need to paint the walls?  Handsome needs more maps, but I'm not sure what else.  I want the rooms to be relaxing for the kids, no toys or major distractions.  However, in reality, blankets, pillows, clothes, and books are normally strewn about.  No relaxing here.

1 comment:

Carly said...

I think paint makes a huge difference, and I also think it's the number one thing that makes a person officially feel like they own a home instead of renting a house. Number two is your first escrow statement.