5.15.2012

May Birchbox

My May Birchbox is here!

This month's theme is Gossip Girl.  I admit, I haven't seen the show so I really didn't know what to expect from this box.  Nevertheless, I'm happy with the products.



  • Miracle Skin Transformer Body SPF 20 in glow
  • fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15
  • Kiehl's Abyssine Cream
  • Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline fragrance
  • Birchbox Notecards
So far, I've tried the body lotion, its kind of like a concealer for legs/arms/wherever you have scars or blemishes you want to cover.  It's really thick and has a tint to it.  I was nervous it would make me look orange, but I was pleasantly surprised. I've also used the lip balm. It is really light and adds nice, sheer color.  The Kiehl's moisturizer is nice, too.  I'm not sold on it yet.  It might be a bit thick for me and the summer humidity.  The fragrance really isn't my thing, but overall, I'm pleased with the products.

No comments: