4.19.2012

The New Place, Tour, Part 2

On with the messy house tour.  Next up, the master bedroom.


Doesn't my bed look dinky?  I'm pleasantly surprised the room is larger that I expected, however I am feeling the urge to buy more furniture.


Master bathroom.  Its probably the most organized counter space.  I feel like the tray contains my beauty clutter and pretty dishes and glassware hold makeup, brushes, cottons balls, hairpins, etc.


Ball pool.


Sorry, a bomb went off in the closet.  Luckily, it organized my scarves for me.


Sweaters and cardigans are next on the organization list.

Bonus room/play room.  It's actually pretty clean for a playroom.



I'll try to post the rest of the upstairs soon, but that will require me to take pictures while the kiddos are awake.

No comments: