This month's theme was earthy and organic inspired products. Now I'm not the most green person around, but I can appreciate a good, natural product. I don't like to buy things just because they are natural and organic, the product better be effective and wow me. This box delivered.
- Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift. Ok, maybe not a green product, but it smells great, and my daughter loves it. Another perfume sample to add to my collection.
- Zoya nail polish in Lotus. Its a lovely purple color, no tuolene, camphor, or formaldehyde, goes on opaque in one coat, and lasts at least 50% longer than other nail-polishes. I really like it!
- Juice Beauty Oil-Free Moisturizer. Its a nice, light moisturizer that contains natural salicylic acid for acne prone skin. Its also great for oily skin. I was pleasantly surprised after trying this product. I normally don't like things with salicylic acid, I feel they are too drying for me, but this one works great!
- Amika Obliphica Nourishing Hair Mask. I'm a sucker for hair products. Its my beauty weakness. I love this stuff. I've only used it twice, but I can my hair feels softer and the ends don't feel as rough. I might have to splurge on this product.
- Dropps Laundry Detergent. This the "lifestyle extra" for my box. I am currently washing a load of sheets with it right now. Individual packets are always nice to keep down the mess with detergent, but the really factor is the scent and stain removal effectiveness.