- 1 can of chicken broth
- 1 can of corn
- 1 can of diced tomatoes with chiles
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small can of green chiles
- 1 pkt of taco seasoning
- 1 pkt of ranch dressing mix
- 1 can of water
- a few frozen chicken breasts
Everything went in the crockpot on low for several hours. Maybe 6 hours. I took out the chicken, diced it, and dumped it back in. I switched the pot to warm until we were ready to eat. I served with sour cream, cheese, and tortilla chips. It made TONS. I probably have enough for a week.
Perfect fall food. It warm, slightly spicy, filling, easy to make, and is enough for several meals. Thanks Grandma!