10.30.2012

Pillow Crazy

I have an addiction to pillows.  More specifically, pillow covers.  I adore how they change the feeling of the mood and are less effort than painting.  Recently, I was inspired by a tutorial on Pinterest to create my own personalized pillow cover.  Check that our here.

I used a fabric marker found at Michaels, a pillow cover from Ikea, a stencil, and a tape measure.


I chose this quote, also found on Pinterest.  No, I really don't have any creative ideas of my own.

"Never get tired of doing little things for others. Sometimes these little things occupy the biggest part of their hearts."

It took me about an hour to measure and stencil.  I think I'm just slow.  I let it set overnight and ironed it a few days later.

Here is my result.



I am thrilled with how it turned out,  It's much better than I expected.  I think it might look better if I chose a longer quote or used a smaller pillow cover, but hey, you work with what you got.

No comments: