7.30.2012

July Birchbox

This month, Birchbox teamed up with Glamour to present a box celebrating the five senses of summer. 

Yet again, my box was full of amazing samples.


Please excuse the poor cell phone picture. Part of the charm of my Birchbox is unwrapping the pretty packages stat.


And here are my goodies:

So far I have tried the eyeliner, the UV hair protector, and the sunscreen.  I am always on the lookout for standout sunscreen.  This one is doesn't have paraben, is frangrance-free and can double as a moisturizer.

The UV protector is lovely.  Its a finishing gloss that adds moisture, shine, all the while protecting your hair from the sun.  I think its a must have for afternoons at the beach.

The eyeliner feels like a fine point marker.  Its easy to apply the liner and it doesn't smudge with wear.  Mine came with the black one, but there is a turquoise one I would love to try.

If your interested in past Birchboxes, check out those here, here, and here.



No comments: