1.05.2013

It's been awhile...

Wow, its been a month since I last posted!  Not that I was very consistent before, but I really took a break this time.  It was partly intentional, but not completely.  You see, Blogger has told me I've exceed my picture/data storage capacity and wants me to buy more space.  While I do enjoy blogging, I'm not really invested in it.  I realize only a small handful of family and friends read this and I have no intention of turning this into a business.  I write for fun, as a hobby, and I really don't want to spend my cash on picture storage for a blog.  So, I've come to a bit of a dilemma.  Reading blog posts isn't as enjoyable with out pictures, nevertheless, I really don't want to stop completely.  I'd rather not change blogging platforms, as that sounds like a whole bunch of work, and I might run into the same problem elsewhere.  Anyway, the last month or so I've been pondering what to do about the situation.  Any suggestions?  Anyone still reading?


Princess' school picture.  Isn't she adorable?  I love how the photographer got a great picture even though I know my little one was trying to escape.

4 comments:

Carly said...

Hmm...blogger has never told me that. Maybe your picture resolution is too high, if you uploaded lower res ones it wouldn't take up as much space? Or maybe I've never been told that because sometimes I upload pics from a URL instead of from my computer, maybe they just set up a link and don't take up space that way. If that's the case, you can just put your pics on a photo site or something and then link to them from there.

She is super cute.

Bree said...

We are still here and she is super adorable! I didn't stick with a blog long enough to get that sort of message. Writing about myself or my life is not a strong point.

Baby is almost here! One more night and then I won't be back until after leave.

I enjoy your blog. I like seeing the room transformations you have done in your home. And of course all the happy faces from your family.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the info, I've uploaded a few on Flickr, to try the URL thing. They have a upload limit per month, so maybe I'll just have to be super picky how many pictures I post or limit the amount of posts I do per month. We shall see how it goes.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Bree! I've been thinking about you and meaning to call. I try to send you another message this week as I have some time off. Can't wait to hear about your new addition and I'm sure you are anxiously awaiting her!