2.28.2012

February Birchbox

As you may have noticed, I've been a bit of a blogger slacker this month.  Life's been busy with house hunting, job drama, plus I didn't feel like I did anything blog-worthy.  I like to post about my Birchbox because it is one thing I have to look forward to every month.  Its my surprise, and as you grow up, those don't happen very often.


  • Glow and Go Travel Puff by colorescience pro.  it is make up on the go, powder in puff form, also available in a compact
  • Designer Liner by eye rock.  stick on cat-eye liner strips
  • Digital Download Green River Ordinance.  six tunes by an indie rock band
  • Waterproof Makeup Remover by La Fresh.  ecco-friendly, moisturizing eye and lip make-up removing wipes
  • G-1 Moisturizing Face Cream by Benta Berry.  an all-natural moisturizer
  • Heart Shaped Nail File because it is cute and fits well in your purse
I love my monthly surprise.  Any of you tried Birchbox?  Any questions or feedback?

No comments: